| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mount Isa in April is fairly hot at 25.05 °C (77.09 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A paltry 16.5mm (0.6in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Mount Isa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mount Isa, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mount Isa:
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 809.2 kms (502.8 miles) NW
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 566.1 kms (351.8 miles) W
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 565.5 kms (351.4 miles) W
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 783.1 kms (486.6 miles) WSW
- Alice Springs, Australia - 672.3 kms (417.8 miles) WSW
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 865.3 kms (537.7 miles) SSW
- Woomera, Australia - 1195.4 kms (742.9 miles) SSW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1160.2 kms (721 miles) NNE
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 845.4 kms (525.4 miles) NNE
- Cairns, Australia - 782.8 kms (486.4 miles) ENE
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 376.1 kms (233.7 miles) NNE
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 777.1 kms (482.9 miles) E
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) E
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 492.1 kms (305.8 miles) E
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 1011.7 kms (628.7 miles) E
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 1171.5 kms (728 miles) ESE
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 581 kms (361 miles) ESE
- Longreach, Australia - 581.1 kms (361.1 miles) ESE
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 939.2 kms (583.6 miles) SE
- Tibooburra, Australia - 1006.2 kms (625.3 miles) SSE